Our Staff & Church Leadership
Rev. Dr. Roger Graham
Roger has been the Senior Pastor at FHBC since 1998 but first came to Forest Hills Baptist in 1983 as Minister of Youth & Training with his wife, Roxanne, and two sons, Joshua and Adam. He’s committed to personal, church and community “spiritual formation” in Christ.
Pastor Andrew Porter
Pastor of Youth & Training
Andrew and his family are from the Saint John area. He and his wife, Natalie have three children: Charlotte, Ivy and Cyrus. Andrew was a teacher in the public school system before he sensed God’s calling into His ministry. He has a passion for Jesus and for the gospel and his heart’s desire is to see people come alive in Jesus Christ.
Rev. Jennifer Smith
Pastor of Families & Children
Communications & Worship Director
Our Church Executive provides leadership and direction in the administration, planning, communication, financial and organizational areas of the Church and acts as a coordinating body to assist and direct in the implementation of special projects.
The Executive Council consists of:
(1) the Moderator, who shall be the Chairman;
(2) the Clerk, who shall be the Secretary;
(3) the Treasurer;
(4) the Chairman of the Board of Deacons;
(5) the Chairman of the Board of Christian Education;
(6) the Chairman of the Board of Property Management;
(7) the Senior Pastor and such other Pastors as may be designated by the Church.
The Executive Council may appoint one additional member to the Council to fill a special need.